- Beat the eggs in a large mixing bowl, then toss in the remaining wet ingredients, except the water.
- Grab a separate bowl and mix the dry ingredients, then slowly stir the latter into the wet ingredients. Let the batter sit for 10 minutes while the coconut flour thickens.
- Now add the water to the batter and stir thoroughly. (Depending on your desired consistency and how long you allow the batter to sit, you can add a little more water than the recipe calls for.)
- Grease the pan with a tablespoon of coconut oil or grass-fed butter and place over medium heat.
- Spoon batter onto the pan to form pancakes, frying them until each side is golden brown (three to five minutes per side).
- Repeat with remaining batter, adding coconut oil or grass-fed butter to the pan for each batch.
Chopped berries, nuts, nut butters, raw honey, molasses, maple syrup
Nutrition Facts: Serves five (per serving): 395 calories, 11 grams protein, 31 grams carbs, 8 grams fat